1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature of Business
2. Client Relations - Getting to Know your Client, Staff, Team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing and Utilising Complaints Procedures
4. Communication - Tailoring your Style of Communication
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from Interviews
6. Managing Others - Effective People Management
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of Client Care and work
8. Self Awareness - Evaluating your Professional Strengths and Weaknesses
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your Role and Responsibilities
10. Effective Writing - Informative and Persuasive Writing
11. Workload Management - Setting Realistic Timescales
12. Public Relations - Spreading Information to Gain Public Awareness
13. Filing and Record Keeping - Office Management and Filing Practises
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a Happy Office Environment
15. Proofreading Skills
Full Payment: US$425.00 (including 9% discount)
Instalments: US$154.41 x 3 monthly
This Office Administration Course is for everyone wishing to work in Administration or Human Resources Department of any business sector. There is no age limit to complete this Course.
An Office Administrator is a valuable member of any business team and being able to work competently and confidently is vital. This Course is suitable for PAs, general secretaries or those working in Human Resources.
On successful completion, students will receive the Office Administration Certificate by Mail delivered to home or business address.
This course is universal as good Client Relations is vital to all businesses worldwide.
“I have learned a great deal from your lessons and always look forward to the next one”
Re: Administration Course
Firstly, I would like to thank you for the way you present this course, it is clear and concise. The content is very informative and helpful.”
“I am so pleased that I finally found a job. It keeps my self esteem up and this type of position reminds me how lucky I am".