To be eligible for the Office Administration course, all applicants require:
Previous office experience preferred.
All applicants must be fluent in English Language
Please ensure that you have, or have access to the full range of computer hardware and software listed on our Online Distance Learning page before starting the course.
These Courses are not eligible for visa applications as they are accessible worldwide.
All Course Material supplied by us, whether written or oral, are for the sole purpose of studying with the College. They must not be re-produced, recorded or copied for use other than for the sole purpose of studying with us. Non-observance will result in breach of copyright and can lead to court proceedings.
All Course fees must be paid in full before Completing the Course. If students wish to fast track their studies, all payments must be completed before Course Ends.
Monthly instalments must be paid on the due date each month.
All instalments must be completed in advance of completing the Course. If students wish to fast track their studies, payments must be completed earlier.
Cancellation of a Course must be made in writing to us within 14 days after being accepted - [email protected]. Failure to do so, will result in non-refund of payments.
All refunds will be subject to deduction of Bank Charges and Processing Fees.
There will be no refunds if students start and fail to complete a course after the cancellation period.
There is a time limit of 1 year to complete a Course.
Online Training College promotes the highest standards of professionalism. By being a registered student with OTC you associate with a professional institution and you show that you subscribe to the College's strict code of conduct.
1. Do not take unfair advantage in relation to others.
2. Treat others with respect in all written and oral communication.
3. Do not attempt to deceive or mislead. Trust is tantamount to good personal relations.
4. Do not become complicit while others are being deceived.
5. Do not automatically assume that you are being deceived or misled.
6. Give others the opportunity to present their side.
7. Respect the Opinion of others.
8. Have patience and show understanding.
9. Respect the Rules & Requirements of the College
10. Mutual respect to and from Tutors, Staff and Students
Online Training College is a Subsidiary of Online Training College group of international colleges with registered head office at Belfry House, Bell Lane, Hertford, Hertfordshire, UK, SG14 1BP